Friday, December 30, 2011

Sky's the limit for 2012


Hi Everyone!


Wow it sure has been tough to get back in the craftroom :( I was able to spend about 30 minutes in there this morning to create a card for two challenges.  I actually love the way the card turned out and will make a few more to send to friends and family and the BEST part was....I used scraps.... 100% of this came from my overflowing scrap containers. YAY for me!

Challenges:
Cards by Jovan - Make a New Years Project
Whimsical-designs Happy New Year or Favorite project

Card - 4x4
Cartridge - Everyday pop-up cards
Paper - Scraps
Sentiment - Printed
Twine - Stampin Up
Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable Shelly. Love the colors. Such a great New Years card. I am trying to come up with something a bit non traditional..love this for some inspiration. All the best in 2012.

Jovan said...

OMG...I love this card! That is so true...I love the sentiment for this card, just PREFECT! Thanks for playing in my challenge!

Sherrie K. said...

Great card my friend!! I love the papers you chose and wow, scraps, you go girl! I need to do some card using scraps. Oh my gosh, my bin is over flowing! lol!
Your hot air balloon is perfect and the pattern paper....I just LOVE! Can't wait to see what you create in 2012!
Happy New Year Shelly!!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Very pretty! Love the patterned papers!
Happy New Year!
Glenda

Kate said...

Love this card so much. So Pretty and I love the dimensions on the banners.

Hugs,
Kate

June Houck said...

Oh, this did turn out so nice! I love that cut, but I have not used it in a while...hmmm, you have inspired me again, friend!

Happy new Year!!!

Amy said...

Great card!! I just love hot air balloons- I forgot I even have this cut (I do that a lot)! Love all of the pretty patterned papers as well! Have a Happy New Year! :)Amy

Karen said...

love this card hope you have a wonderful new year thank you for being a friend....Karen

Sabrina said...

What a great card! I love that it's non-traditional and I LOVE hot air balloons!
Happy New Year to you!
Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday this week!

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Shelly,AWESOME job with your New Years card!I LOVE the hot air balloons and the patterned papers,Just BEAUTIFUL!Happy New Year my sweet friend!

GiGi said...

What a great New Years card! I love the hot air balloon and pretty colors! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!