Monday, September 9, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenges - Hello Friend & Woof-Woof

Hi Everyone!

How is everyone? For those of us with school age kids are you all getting back in the swing of school? We just dove right in and this morning it seemed like we've been in school for 3 months:) Did my laundry, had my coffee, went for my walk & workout, ran some errands, played with some new toys :) Ahhhh Life is GOOD!
I made a couple cards for the Peachy Challenge - Anything Goes and the September 2013 Challenge #2 - Face & Die Cut. and a few other of my favorites!!

Hope you all have a Great day tomorrow!

First up is the Anything goes...
This is the Dog House and sentiment from the August release PKSC-20.
 
The clouds are from MCT & the grass is Impression Obsession
Paper is scraps
Stickles
 
 
And next is the September 2013 Challenge #2 - Face & Die Cut.
 
This sweet little girl is from the Cricut Playtime Cart.
 
Face Stamp PK-1320
Paper - My Minds Eye
Machine stitched
 


 

 

Challenges
Paper playtime - Use 3 different papers
dlart-thankful-thursday-september-linky.html
Just b creative crazy September just because linky party
Little Scrap Pieces - Fun Friday linky party
Every day is an occasion - Sunday Funday

Photobucket



10 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

These are both adorable cards Shelly! I love the little dog house and the fun stitched clouds and awesome sentiment!
The little girl is so stinken cute! Once day Arya will be jumpin rope:) Super sweet little face, wonderful stitching and fun papers! Love this!

So glad you jumped right into your schedule..sounds like a PERFECT day!! You lucky duck..even some craftin' in!! I am trying to get everything in order this week before we leave Fri on vacation-running like a craaazy girl, lol!
Have a great evening my friend!
Sherrie K

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my they are both so cute, love the woof woof, but no doggie?, LOL!
love the second card as well....
TFS Shelly~ enjoy your wonderful evenng!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Look at you getting all these challenge cards finished! Sounds like you have a busy, busy day. All those things checked off your list and two awesome cards -what a great day!
I'm loving that adorable dog house - your coloring looks awesome! And, your little jump roping girly is cute as can be - what a sweetie! Great work as always my friend ♥

Lisa said...

Both of your cards are so fabulous my friend!! I love the doghouse and sparkly bone!! The grass is a perfect touch!! And the little jump-roping girl is so sweet!! Love that face!! The papers are gorgeous!!

I'm so glad you had a wonderful, action-packed day!! I hope the rest of the week is just as fabulous!! And I'm so happy to be on the CDD design team with you!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Both cards are just PRECIOUS!!!
Love the color combo....very Cheerful!!!
Awesome job my friend!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

DIANA L. said...

The little girl card is so sweet. I love seeing her jumping rope. I love the woof woof card to how cute is that?
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Awesome Cards Shelly. Love it.

Melissa said...

Super Adorable!

Saundra said...

Love them both! Thanks for joining in the fun at Peachy keen Stamps! ~hugs, Saundra

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE cards Shelly,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)