Monday, August 25, 2014

Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party - "Back to School"



Happy Monday!
Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Back to School" challenge.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.


One stamp set

$10 code


Clearsnap gave each DT member some beautiful ink and Art daubers 


I just couldn't wait to ink up these daubers with this fabulous ink.....

I started with a stencil I created using a chevron pattern and I used the actual chevron cut out like a stamp. I used white colorbox ink and then embossed it. Once it dried I just used the daubers to add the rainbow of colors.

I used some great papers from DCWV and the CDD School zone stamp set and paper pieced the apple and worm and stamped the sentiment on the finished pattern. Lastly, I added some pretty Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine. I love how it turned out! Thank you Clearsnap for the fun products!!

Don't forget... if you purchased a set from CDD, please make a project and enter the challenge or join the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and show us your creation!
Have a WONDERFUL day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

I really, really need some more daubers! I had better enter right now! I love your card! So cute!

Hugs,
Louie's Mom
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the background!! It looks amazing!! The worm is adorable!! Love, love this my friend!! Fabulous as always!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, what a fun card! The background is fabulous and love the chevron pattern! The inking looks awesome and oooh, look at that adorable worm! Love it Shelly!

I have been missing for a while to and hope to get back to things in the next wk. My son is still home from LA until Thursday so trying to spend time with him now that the wedding is behind us. We will catch up soon my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Georgiana said...

Oooh...I sure do like the colors. What chevron stamp did you use?

jessica said...

This is such an adorable card Shelly!
LOVE that background!!!
AWESOME job!