Friday, November 21, 2014

Tree-mendous Tags

Hi Everyone!

Yay it's FRIDAY! Hope you have fun plans for the weekend :) I'm hoping to get some shopping done. No black Friday but I'm hoping to pick up an Explore on Wednesday at Joanns. So if you see a better deal, PLEASE let me know. I need the blue tooth so they have a great package deal.  

I really wanted to share these fun tags I made last week using the Craftin Desert Divas set Holly day punnies set. It's a FUN set and has lots of cute sentiments.

 The tree is cut from Cricut Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge and the banner was stamped with one of the fun sentiments.
I added some Gorgeous Cranberry Trendy Twine which makes every project look well dressed :)

Once you cut everything they go together so EASY. I just love making tags and I know I'll use every single one :)




Challenges
The pink elephant challenge - "ANYTHING but a CARD"
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

These are tree-mendously beautiful, Shelly!! What gorgeous tags!! The cranberry twine is a fabulous touch!!

Oh, you will love the Explore!! I have rediscovered my love for Cricut!! I was able to figure out the basics of Design Space, thanks to using the Gypsy for so long. I've been making projects for DT commitments in the future, but I hope to be able to do some just for me soon :) I got mine at Joann for a steal...I hope they put them on sale like that again. I will let you know if I see any sales. Have a great weekend my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & Super fun!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute tags Shelly! I am SURE you will use everyone! I go through so many during the Christmas Season to:) The tree's are so fun and the sentiment is perfect!

I hope you find your bargain on the Explore. I don't have one as I have the Silhouette Cameo but I am sure you will love it!
Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!
Sherrie K