Sunday, February 8, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party - Red, White, & Pink

Happy Monday!


Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Red, White, & Pink" challenge.  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 

This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 gift Card

This week I'm sharing a FUN Valentine shaker card :)

I LOVE a shaker card! This one was so simple! I used some fun embossed MS paper and then just die cut a heart in the bottom right corner. Some of you have been asking for tutorials and I use this tutorial HERE. You can apply the basic principles to any shapes and sizes. Also, instead of using the foam tape you can build up the card with just plain card stock that will prevent the glitter or sequins from sticking to the sides.


I backed the heart with some pattern paper and stamped with "XOXO" from CDD - Simply Said

I added some silver, pink and white sequins to give the card the perfect amount of Valentine sparkle :)

Available HERE
Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Shop to purchase the newest release and don't forget to join the 
  CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
         
Don't forget to like the CDD FB Page HERE


8 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful card Shelly!
Love the little shaker heart!

Kimberly J. said...

Love the background stamping and that pretty shaker heart!! Awesome job Shelly!! :)

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the fun paper!! The shaker heart is so fabulous!! I need to remember to use card stock instead of foam tape...my sequins and glitter always stick to the tape!! Love this my sweet friend!! I hope you have a wonderful week!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Your shaker card is fabulous Shelly! The stamped background is amazing and love how you stamped inside the heart! LOVE!
Omg, you lucky! Have fun on your trip and take lots of pictures! Hope you share them and hopefully I will have some news for you on my new baby Granddaughter by the time you return!
Hugs,
Safe travels!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful shaker!!!

Kathy Salido said...

such a cute little shaker card!!

Sukie said...

Very pretty shaker card! I love how you used the striped paper behind the cut out heart! Gorgeous sequins!

Donna K said...

Valentine's Day has become one of my favorites this year. So many wonderful designs and happy creations full of love. This is just darling, Shelly! I love your little sequins and the bold Xoxo! Hope you have a great week. Thanks for inspiring!