Friday, April 10, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva's - Spring Theme

Hello Friends!

Spring has sprung over here at CDD! We have a week of Spring inspiration for you! I LOVE spring, even the rain (just not too much). I'm sharing a fun spring card using a older CDD set called Summer Lovin


I used the paint splatter method for this card! I actually love this technique :) messy but oh so FUN!

I punched a scallop and circle then I cut some fun rain boots. I put some glossy accents on the boots just for more fun!
Lastly, I stamped the card with the Making a Splash sentiment. Very clean and simple!


Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Shop to purchase the newest release and the NEW dies and sequins!! 
Don't forget to join the 
CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
      
Also, have you "Liked" the CDD FB Page? Just click HERE

Photobucket

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super COOL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

jessica said...

Super CUTE card Shelly!!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Darling card Shelly! Love the splash of color on the background and the little rain boots are adorable!

Hope your weather is beautiful and not to warm! We are finally hitting some nice temps...in the 60's the next 4-5 days...yippy! SO much to do with yard work and cleaning out my flower gardens. I always get a LOT of pine needles each year so it's a big job to clean them out, ugh! Great wknd for it!
Hope you are doing something fun....I suppose the beach??! You lucky!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Shelly!! I love the beautiful boots!! The splatters are perfect for "making a splash"!! Love this!! Have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Craftsng a splash"!! Love this!!