Sunday, May 3, 2015

Craftin Desert Diva's - Mother's Day

Today is the Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas! Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly linky party and you could win fabulous prizes!! Welcome to our mid post for this weeks "Mother's Day party".  Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along. 
This week we have some fabulous sponsors.

One Free Stamp

$25 gift Card
I have a few Mother's day cards to make and I want them all to suit the personality of the recipient. I'm calling this Trendy Vintage :) Perfect for my friend, she loves all things vintage but combines it with the newest styles.
I used papers from Basic Grey Lucille that has a Vintage sewing theme. Then I paired it with a sentiment from CDD Happy Celebrations. I used a top note label and created a chalkboard effect (that's the trendy) added a pearl and tried my hand at some very strategically placed thread - ya right I fought with this darn thread until I WON!  
Thanks for popping in today and don't forget to stop by the store and see the new products :)

Stop by Craftin Desert Diva's Shop to purchase the newest release and don't forget to join the 
  CDD Gallery - We'd love you to share your projects using the CDD stamps.
             
Don't forget to like the CDD FB Page HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great design love the trim!

jessica said...

What a beautiful card Shelly!!! LOVE the papers you used! AWESOME job with your thread embellishment! Looks FABULOUS!!!!!

Lisa said...

Gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the pretty papers you used!! The thread and design are just fabulous!! I hope you are having a wonderful May my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Lovely Shelly!!! Such pretty paper too! I really need to get a Mother's Day card after seeing all these fabulous creations today! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Sherrie K. said...

Your vintage card is beautiful Shelly! Love the fun twine behind the sentiment...so fun! I need to get started on a few Mother's Day cards...eek, it's coming fast!

Hope you had a great weekend! I imagine it's been beautiful there and you are spending time at the beach?! It is only in the 60's here but I am liking that since we have been getting caught up on yard work. Easier on me in the cooler weather, lol!
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Migdalia said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M