Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday! 
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge! This week is our sketch challenge. I hope you like sketches... you must pop over and check out the design team projects and our guest Diva's project :)

If you didn't know, I'm a bit of a rebel when it comes to sketches... I don't always follow the sketch exactly, so here is mine.
I started with gorgeous Trendy Twine as my color inspiration and then used some awesome cloud die's from Lil inker designs and a grass die from CDD as well as that adorable snail and sentiment!


Hope you have some time to pop over to Die Cuttin Diva's and check out all the DT projects and join us for some Sketchy FUN!

 photo Blog footer.png

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love your take on the sketch!! Wonderful card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Fun Sketch! Your card is ADORABLY CUTE!!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations