Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Pumpkins or Scarecrows

Happy Tuesday! 
It's time for another Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge! This week it's all about Pumpkins or Scarecrows. I still can't believe we're this close to Fall, we're still getting 90 degree weather. I hope the cool Fall weather comes to the Beach land very soon. Even though the weather has been warm it sure didn't stop me from decorating the house for Fall. I put out all my pumpkins and Fall foliage and it was very easy to get in the Fall mood. I saw a great cut on the Miss Kate Cuttable's site and I just had to cut it and put this little cutie on a card.

Oh my gosh...look at that pretty pumpkin and that sweet little ghost!

I used some old AC Halloween paper and made a fun tag for the Craftin Desert Divas sentiment Ghostly Greetings and tied the tag with a tiny bit of Black Licorice Trendy Twine. The adorable cut can be found at the MKC site here
Hope you have some time to pop over to Die Cuttin Diva's and check out all the DT projects and join us for some "Fall" FUN!!


 photo Blog footer.png

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

This is SO darn cute Shelly!! I love your darling ghost and pumpkin! The faces is so darn cute and the little tag is darling!!
I am not ready for fall yet..I still can't believe it is almost Oct? Yikes, this yr has just flown by! We leave on vacation in a couple days and will be back early Oct. I am looking forward to the beach, sun and some relaxing! Hope thing cool off a bit for you guys soon~
Have a great week my friend!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! That pumpkin is so sweet!! I love the adorable ghost!! What a fun card this is!! It makes me smile!!

Like Sherrie, I'm leaving on vacation on Friday and I'm still not packed!! I'll be gone two weeks - to the ocean!! Yay!! We're headed to the Atlantic so hopefully it won't be too hot there. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!! I'll catch up with you when I get back!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations