Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva's - Photo Inspiration

Happy Tuesday!

Are you getting ready for Halloween? I actually haven't even decorated :( it's been so warm here that I just haven't been in the mood. I need to get moving.... and this photo inspiration sure helps put me in the Halloween mood. I created a fun little tag for some Halloween treats.

My little tag with a glittering spider :) wish they really looked that CUTE :) My inspiration came from the upper right picture of the Photo collage.
I found some background paper that was just perfect and then I used a die cut tag, web & spider from My Creative time. I added a big satin bow and my tag was complete.

Hope you have some time to pop over to Die Cuttin Diva's and check out all the DT projects and join us for some Halloween FUN!!
 photo Blog footer.png

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What a fun tag!! The spider webs are so awesome!! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

FABULOUS Tag! So COOL!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

FUN tag Shelly! You did find the perfect paper for the background~I love it! The spider web looks so cool and your little spider is so cute!
Great project!

Oooh wow, your weather sounds awesome! It hasn't been to bad here~the last couple days have been in the mid 60's which has been pretty nice! I wish we could have some 80 degrees but pretty sure that's not gonna happen:( We did have some snow flurries last week~eeek, not ready for that! You are so lucky to be hanging out at the beaches yet...lucky girl!!
Have a great evening my friend!
Sherrie K

~Tammy~ said...

Wish I had your weather! This is so adorable! Total cuteness!