Sunday, May 8, 2016

Trendy Twine - I love you MOM

Happy Mother's day to all the fabulous Mothers! The Trendy team has a little Mother's day inspiration for you. 
Here is one of the gifts I'm giving my mom. It's a ring dish. 

The dish comes in the cutest box that I embellished with Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and Raspberry Cupcake Sequins. I put it in a plastic bag and tied it with Raspberry Cupcake Trendy  the color matches my gift box perfectly! 

Oh I just love this Twine and sequin combo - so pretty!

The sequins are so gorgeous!

and here is the little dish, it says mom :) 
Make sure you pop over to the Trendy blog and have a look at the other DT projects! 


Raspberry Cupcake Sequins

Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine - Pink & Raspberry Bakers Twine
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 Have a GREAT day!


7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Shelly!! I love how you decorated the gift!! It looks amazing!! And the dish is so beautiful, too!! Your mom will adore it!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Such a wonderful gift!! Awesome job my friend!
Happy Mother's Day!

Sukie said...

Your gift box looks amazing, I just love all of the packaging! The pink sequins and twine looks amazing against the kraft! Love that ring dish too! Hope you are having a wonderful Mother's Day!

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty and a lovely gift! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day Yesterday! HUGS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kimberly J. said...

Such a cute, cute box and a wonderful gift!! Awesome job, friend! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a great gift! Your box is adorable the way you decorated it Shelly!! I am sure she will love it!!
I hope you had a wonderful Mother's day! We had a nice day with our kids and the grandchildren~The weather is finally shaping up around here and feeling like spring. Last week we even had one day in the 90's...broke all kinds of records, lol!
Have a great day Shelly!
Sherrie K

Beth F. said...

This is such a sweet way to present a gift! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!