Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Snowflakes or Snowman

Hi There!

It's Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD, this week we have a very appropriate challenge for many parts of the U.S. Come and show us your Snowflakes or Snowman projects. Now we don't get snow where I live but the temps have dipped into the 30's (well 39) which is SUPER cold for us beach wimps :) and we've had so much rain but we LOVE that it's raining we have been in a severe drought so bring it on!! Okay back to the challenge.... share your Snowflakes or Snowman projects at DCD just be sure to use a die cut.

Here is a tag I made using lots of dies.
I started with a flag banner die for the tag itself and added some stitched square die cuts. I used some fun enamel accents to create snow, and sentiment from APB Let-It-Snow-Stamp-Set

I used the MCT build a snowman set for my cute snowman and added a peachy face. Lastly, I added some pretty aqua sheer ribbon.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

9 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cute snowman!! Fabulous tag my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Shelly!! The snowman is so cute!! Totally makes me smile!! We have had very little snow here this year and last weekend, the temps were in the 60's...which is unheard of in January. I'm so not complaining!! Have a great evening my friend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

So cute!! love the face!

Georgiana said...

Super little snowman tag.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic Tag Shelly! that snowman is adorably cute!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Gerda said...

This tag is adorable!! Love the cute little snowman!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a darling tag and one of my favorite colors to~I am loving the aqua color especially with the craft! The snowman is so sweet :) So cute Shelly!

I hope you aren't getting to much rain?! Ofta, I hear CA is getting pounded on! We have had very little snow this year...so unusual for us. Oh well, makes my trips back and forth home easier for traveling :) Hope you and your family are all doing well!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

L.B. said...

Love his face!! Super cute tag.