Monday, February 13, 2017

Trendy Twine - Love Day

Hi There!

I'm over on the Trendy blog with a Valentine card using some gorgeous Totally Raspberry . I always make a few cards for Valentine's day and usually they are for my boys so I try to not use a ton of pink & red.
Although, I did use a great big pink heart with some Totally Raspberry :) HAHA! 
Oh my gosh, Totally Raspberry is such a pretty pink I just couldn't resist.
I die cut a pink heart and then I die cut a smaller heart in the center and just lined the small heart with twine. 
For the sentiment I used two stamp sets Documenting-the-Everyday-Stamp-Set & Smile-Stamp-Set and simply stamped the sentiment off center.

I hope everyone has a GREAT Valentine's day!

Visit the store to pick up your goodies!

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful, Shelly!! I love the beautiful twine heart!! The papers are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

This card is perfect for one of your boys! That heart is adorable with the TT center.

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

I always have a tough time making cards for my guys. I think this one is perfect!

Sukie said...

Very pretty card! The color combination looks amazing! Love the die cut heart with the twine!