Sunday, May 14, 2017

Trendy Twine - Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

The Trendy Team is celebrating MOM! I LOVE Mother's day, I just thinks it's such a special Holiday to celebrate that special Mom in your life. I know it can also be a tough day as well for some, so I hope everyone can find a way to celebrate the day and enjoy the time with friends and family!

I had so much fun making a bunch of Mother's Day gifts this year! These bags from Annie's Paper Boutique are so awesome! I made a bunch of cookies and filled up these adorable bags with them :)

I started with a really large tag and cut it in black and white striped paper and paired it with pink which I thought goes so perfectly with this month's spotlight color Pink Midnight, it's so pretty!

Next I just die cut a few hearts and a flag label and just put the tag together. 

Then I lined the top of the bag with something NEW from APB INTRODUCING pretty in pink ribbon set

Look at how pretty the twine and ribbon are together! It's so gorgeous in person!

Please pop over to the store and check out all the goodies this month!

Pink Midnight Trendy Bakers Twine - Pink, White, & Black


Pretty In Pink Ribbon Set

7 comments:

Beth F. said...

Your treat bag is so pretty! I love the papers you used and of course those new ribbons. Happy Mother's Day!

Sukie said...

Gorgeous treat bag! Those papers you used look absolutely amazing! I love the ribbon and twine accents as well! Happy Mother's Day!

Migdalia said...

So beautiful!! Love the pretty ribbon & twine.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

ADORABLE bag Shelly! You decorated it so sweet! I adore the hearts and fun ribbon and twine! They will be so fun to hand out with your yummy cookies in it!
Happy Mothers Day my sweet friend!
Sherrie K

I hope you are having a fabulous Mothers Day! I took a few days away from everything going on here to go visit our son in NY. A very quick trip but just what we needed:)
Thinking of you and hoping all is going well and things have settled down some with your new job!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Christi said...

Shelly what a beautiful bag! Love it!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so PRETTY! LOVELY treat/gift bag!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, this is beautiful. The papers are perfect with the ribbon and Pink Midnight twine. And your tag is absolutely gorgeous.

Hope you had a very happy Mom's Day.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine