Thursday, September 14, 2017

Trendy Twine - Back to School Treat

Hello There!
I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing a fun Back to School Project using  Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.

I always like to make little Back to School treat for my son and his friends , but since I've been so busy with work I just didn't get around to making all the kids treats. I did manage to make one with a really special treat! A candy bar, the kids always get a healthy treat so this was definitely a TREAT!


I made a box for the candy bar to slide into using 6x6 card stock. 

Next I added some fun stickers and put a cute ruler on one the White Tag-its

Then I stamped the tag-it with a sentiment from the Happy stamp set and wrapped it up with Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.

Just a cute little way to say Happy Back to School :)

Stop by the store and grab some of these fun products!

 Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.



8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet treat!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute slide box for that tummy candy bar! I love the fun ruler and apple-great idea for a school treat!
Hope you are doing well my friend! I'm sure you've been busy with work and boys back to school and/or working. Still busy busy on my end. We leave in vacation next week and hoping for a nice trip with some good weather:)
Have a great day,
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Shelly!! I love the apple and ruler!! What a fun treat this is!!

I hope you are doing well, my friend, and enjoying the last few days of summer!! It's been over here for a while with chilly temps. So not ready for fall!! Have a wonderful rest of the week!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Your treat packaging is so fun! The addition of the stickers is such a fun twist on your project! I'm sure your son and his friends will love this!

Beth F. said...

This is such an awesome back to school treat! Love it!

cghundley said...

Cute treat holders and
great idea.
Carla from Utah

Helen said...

This is a cute and yummy treat :)

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a fun back to school treat. Super cute packaging and chocolate, too.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine