Friday, November 10, 2017

Annie's Paper Boutique - Cup of Holiday Cheer

Hi There,

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's November. How do the month's fly by so fast every year? I just want to freeze time for a little bit.  Well I'm glad you stopped by, today I'm sharing a a project using Mini Cups from Annie's Paper Boutique home to Trendy Twine. We have some awesome inspiration for you so I hope you can hop over to the blog and see all the fantastic projects.

These cups are just so CUTE. I made a little gift for a friend, using the APB 3x3 Kraft box. Would you believe these cups fit perfectly in this little box! I did alter the box just slightly, I cut a square in the front of the box to display the cute little cup. 

To decorate the cup I used a scallop & circle die that I stamped with a cute to go coffee cup from APB's Drinks and more then I used some gorgeous ribbon from APB to tie up the box.

Lastly, I added a little tag that is stamped with a sentiment from the Let it Snow Christmas Stamp Set  attached the tag with a teeny bow of Krafty Red Trendy Twine

And here is the cup all filled with yummy chocolate :) 

Such a cute way to send a little treat!

All of these fun products are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique. Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Mini Cups, 4 Ounce Paper CupsPlanner Stamps - Drinks, Coffee, Hydrate, MedicineRed and Kraft Brown Trendy Bakers TwineBiggie Kraft Boxes - 3Chevron Ribbon AssortmentLet It Snow Christmas Clear Stamp Set
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.





7 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such a sweet treat holder! I am totally loving the fact that you figured out those cups fit perfectly in the 3" kraft boxes. You are a genius! Have a wonderful day!

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet gift! LOVE!

Sukie said...

Your cup looks adorable! I love the way you added it to the kraft box! The embellishments are fabulous too, I love that ribbon you used with the tiny tag!

Sherrie K. said...

Your cup is adorable and I love the gift box! It fits perfectly and such a fun idea!!! Your friend will love it!
Hope you are doing well! I have been trying to get in my craft room a bit more...I really miss my crafting! I have so many projects to get done before Christmas. I can't believe Dec is almost here...the rush is on, lol!
Thinking of you and sending Hugs my friend,
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic gift set!!! LOVE the cup & Box!

Theresa

Helen said...

So cute! I love that you put the cup in the box :)

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a brilliant idea. Your cup is so cute and the box is fantastic. Such a great way to present your treat cup.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine