Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Hoppy Easter

Hi Trendy Fans!

I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing an Easter Treat. I can't believe we are at the end of March!  Easter is in 4 days and I love making little treats to put in my boy's Easter baskets. No matter how old they get, I'll always make them a basket :)

I made these fun little treat boxes using APB Kraft Window Box that we spotlighted last month. I just fell in love with these boxes!  Our spotlight color this month is Twisted Lime Trendy Twine and it's so perfect for a spring project. I used it for a bed of grass for this little bunny.

These boxes are absolutely the perfect size and great for every occasion. I filled these with some candy eggs and tied the box with more Twisted Lime Trendy Twine

I hope you have a chance to stop over to the Boutique and see all the specials this month! 

Check out the March special! Only a few more days to grab this fun little special.
Kraft Window Boxes - 2-3/4

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So cute!!! Love that bunnies tail!!! Great way to decorate an Easter gift box!!

Theresa

Beth F. said...

This is so Ca-UTE! I love that you created the grass out of the Trendy Twine. The fluffy bunny tail is the perfect touch too :)

Helen said...

Adorable! I love this with the bunny tail and the grass you added.

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a fun Easter treat with a cute little bunny bottom. And the Trendy Twine grass is awesome. Such a great idea.

Hugs!
Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine