Sunday, June 17, 2018

Trendy Twine & Mini Popcorn Boxes.

Hey There!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! The TT team is sharing some fun treats using Trendy Twine and the mini popcorn boxes. The team created some fun treats Father's Day, so by sure to stop by the blog.

I used the orange and navy popcorn box, because I just love that color combo for boys :) These boxes are so cute and super sturdy.  I added some patterned paper and cut a large "d" for dad.  I filled the APB Small treat sacks with some yuuuumy peanut butter cups.

I tied each treat bag with In the Navy twine.
A super simple but fun little gift to give the special dad in your life.
Here's the products I used:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook




3 comments:

Beth F. said...

These are awesome, Shelly! I love that color combo too! Have a great day.

Scrapper69 said...

What a great Gift Idea Shelly! Perfect for Father's Day or Graduation or Whatever! Have a Wonderful Day!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

They are too darn cute & fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M