Saturday, November 17, 2018

Trendy Twine Birthday Surprise!

Hi There!

SURPRISE LESLEY!!!!  Today is a special day for our Trendy Team... It's Lesley's Birthday! We kept the secret and hope you are surprised. We wanted to celebrate you because you are just so SPECIAL!

Here's my card just for you!

I wanted to use some familiar colors you would love! I used a cute cupcake die and added some fun sprinkles!

I added a couple hearts and of course the best part that gorgeous Celebration Twine perfectly named for our celebration of YOU!

Be sure to stop by the Blog so you can join in the celebration! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FRIEND!

8 comments:

Beth F. said...

How adorable that you used the "celebration" trendy twine to celebrate her birthday! Awesome card!

Migdalia said...

Super adorable card!! I love the yummy cupcake and cute twine used!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Helen said...

This is just so cute! Love the colors :)

Sukie said...

Gorgeous card! The fun and festive design looks so amazing!

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is darling Shelly! I totally love the cupcake and the colors... the Happy Birthday sentiment stamp you used is wonderful!! She will love it! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

What an awesome card Shelly! The cupcake looks delicious!! I love the fun sprinkle and the twine is a perfect match! So cute!! I am sure Lesley will love it!

Hope you are doing well! Missing you in blog land my friend! I have been thinking of all my friends in CA and praying everyone is safe!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

~Tammy~ said...

Such a fun card using some the fun Celebration twine. I know she will be so happy when she gets her happy mail!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, this was such a sweet surprise for me to see on my birthday. Disney World and this wonderful gift on the blog made for a perfect day.

This card is so sweet. I love the cute cupcake and the Celebration twine is perfect. I can't wait to get my card. Thank you for making my birthday so special.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine