Sunday, April 21, 2019

Trendy Twine - Happy Easter


Happy Easter to you! I hope you are enjoying a nice day with family and friends. 

The Trendy Team would like to wish you a Happy Easter and has some projects to share. I mad a card with some of my favorites.


I used these fun die cut letters to spell out Easter with some gorgeous plaid paper. I tucked a little bunny behind the word for some added cuteness :)


I used Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine, which is perfect for Easter and Spring and finished it off with a few sequins to give the card a little sparkle. This twine is on sale, so be sure to stop by the blog and check out all the deals this month.


Pink, White, and Lime Green Trendy Bakers Twine
Raspberry Cupcake Sequins
Twisted Lime Sequins, Green
If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook




4 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

What a beautiful card, Shelly. I love anything kraft.

I hope you have a fantastic Easter with your family today.

Lesley
Annie’s Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

Beth F. said...

Such a wonderful card! I love that little bunny peeking from behind the letters :)

Migdalia said...

Such an adorable card my friend!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Helen said...

This is such a cute card!