Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Spread a little happy

Hi There!

I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing a very quick and easy project using the spotlight twine this month Lemon Midnight. This is a really fun color! Do you have a bunch of washi tape? Oh my goodness... I DO! I think I bought a bunch on sale and it seems to have multiplied. So for today's project I paired some washi tape with Trendy Twine :)

I started with a Kraft Large Tag its and layered the washi tape on the bottom.

I added a sentiment from the choose happy stamp set and tied it with  Lemon Midnight. Such a quick but cute tag for a gift bag!

I hope this adds a little inspiration to your Craft day!

Stop by the store and check out the products I used for this project.




Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine is our color of the month. It's a festive twist of yellow, white, and black. 

The new  Lemon Midnight Sampler is a beautiful little set of Trendy Twine goodness. It includes Lemon Tart, Lemon Midnight, and Black Licorice



Kraft Large Tag-Its

If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


2 comments:

Beth F. said...

This tag is amazing! I love the washi tape on it. I have lots of that to use too!

Helen said...

This is a super fun tag!