Monday, September 30, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - For you

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love here to share a fun project using the spotlight color of the month Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine.


I made a fun little gift bag using some Aqua Licorice Trendy Twine. Super EASY project and one that you can put together in less than 5 minutes.
I have a die cut for the bag and used some aqua card stock and then die cut a tiny tag and stamped it with "For you"
I added some page dots to the holes in the gift bag and then tied the twine as handles for the bag.
Perfect way to give a gift card or a tiny little gift!

I hope this adds a little inspiration to your Craft day!

Stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.

Aqua Blue and Black Trendy Page Dot Reinforcement Stickers

Or check out the Aqua Sampler


If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

Beth F. said...

This bag is such a great idea! I how you used the Trendy Page Dots and Trendy Twine.

Helen said...

This is such a cute bag!