Thursday, July 15, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Hello Friend


Hello Trendy Fans!

I hope all is well in your part of the world. I think most of the world is so hot and humid and we're all ready for a bit of a cool down. I have a sweet little project to share using our spotlight color Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine

So this twine was created for Halloween and Mardi Gras but look how cute it looks with these sweet little butterflies. I have to tell you that's why I love Trendy Twine so much, because of the versatility. Just use your imagination! 

This is a pretty simple card, I used a die cut label with the new Friendship Stamps that are just so perfect for all occasions. I wrapped the label with a little Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine and stamped the sentiment.

I hope you take some time to hop over to the blog and see the projects this month and check out the store too, there are some great products you will fall in love with.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


Lime Grapesicle Trendy Twine

Lime Grapesicle is also available as a Petite Spool. Petites are 25 yards in length and are hand wound on a wooden spool. They are a great size if you don't need a full spool of Trendy Twine. 



Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments: