Thursday, October 14, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Boo!

Hi There!

I couldn't wait to start making Halloween projects this year. I always make some fun treats for the neighborhood kids and this year I'm making plenty. I'm sharing these fun treats over on the Trendy Blog today!

Today I used our featured products of the month, Trick or Treat Trendy Twine and Medium Candy Bags. I used some Reese's mini peanut butter cups, but these bags fit so many great little treats! Beth filled hers with Hershey's Nuggets HERE.

I created a super easy fun little topper for the bags. Just some card stock and a die cut ghost stamped with a sentiment from Happy Halloween stamp set. I tied each little treat with some gorgeous Trick or Treat Trendy Twine and my little treats are all ready to hand out on Halloween!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative and make something homemade with paper!

Stop by the store and see all the October specials! 
Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram


1 comment:

Beth F. said...

Oooo! It is great to know mini Reese's cups fit in those medium candy bags as well! Super cute treats!