Friday, May 27, 2022

Tredny Baker Twine - Life is better with friends!

Hi There!

As the end of the school year approaches are you thinking about gift giving? Maybe teachers, maybe friends? I have a project perfect for holding a small gift.

I started with a Kraft Chevron Treat Bags to create my project but you could use any of the Chevron Bags  to create this project. The bag holds a small necklace so nicely. Here is a picture of the necklace in it's bag so you can see the size for reference. 


I altered a Lemon Tag-it by cutting it in half and rounding the corners. So I actually get two tags out of one. I stamped the tag with a sentiment from the friendship stamps. I just love these sentiments from the stamp set! I also added some lemon tart sequins for a little sparkle.


I folded over the bag and tied it with Totally Lemon Trendy Twine. Everything from my project is from Annie's Paper Boutique, I hope you will stop by the store and see all the fantastic specials this month!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram


1 comment:

Beth F. said...

I love the kraft and yellow combo. Great gift wrapping idea!