Thursday, October 12, 2023

Trendy Bakers Twine - BOO

Hi There!

Are you ready to get into the Halloween spirit and craft something spooktacular? I've got just the project for you!

 

I'm absolutely thrilled to share a super fun Halloween card using some fantastic products, including Trick or Treat Trendy Twine, and Enchanting Sequins.

To begin I carefully chose all the coordinating papers for the BOO die. I coordinated it with the Trick or Treat Trendy Twine in vibrant orange and purple. Once I had all the pieces cut, I adhered them to a green  card stock mat for extra contrast. I wrapped the twine around the front of the mat. Secure the ends of the twine on the back of the card with adhesive.



To give this card a magical sparkle, I took some Enchanting Sequins in a festive blend of metallic purple and orange. I carefully adhered them around the die-cut shape to add some extra pizzazz and Halloween charm. These sequins will catch the light and make your card shine. To make my card even more spooktacular, I used the cute black bat embellishments. Placing them strategically around my card to give it that perfect Halloween touch.


This Halloween card is a spellbinding treat, a creative blend of Trick or Treat Trendy TwineEnchanting Sequins, and charming Halloween themed papers. It's a card that captures the essence of Halloween and sends warm wishes to those you hold dear. 

We hope you've enjoyed this Halloween crafting adventure, and if you like what you see just click to explore the beautiful products!






You can get both of the Trendy Twine twists featured this month in the 


If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment:

Beth F. said...

This card is so stinkin' CUTE! I just love everything about it!