Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Birthday Cake - Scrappy Mom Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge Simply Charmed

Hi Everyone!

It's time for Scrappy Mom Stamps terrific Tuesday challenge. This week the cartridge is Simply charmed.  If you don't have it you can use a similar cut.
I used the birthday cake cut. I used glitter on the candles, stickles on the flames, and added glossy accents to the frosting. It's very bright and colorful.  I made quite a few for birthdays throughout the year, it's a very universal card even with all the bling :)   

Thank you for looking!
Shelly

7 comments:

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - Soooo cute! What a great card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS CARD! Love the colors! Stop by sometime, I would love it if you followed. I am your newest follower! YAY!

Joanna said...

That's so cute! I love how you added glossy accents! Great job..thanks for playing with us at Scrappy Moms!

the cricutologist said...

Hi Shelly! This card is so yummy! I love it! Thank you for the blog award! Your recognition means so much! You are such a talented lady! God bless you!

L.B. said...

Fun card!! Love the glitter!!

Faith Abigail Designs said...

What a cute card! I love the colors.

Now following!

faith-abigaildesigns.blogspot.com

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

I'm following you too! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your work is so colourful I love it. Plus love the glossy dimensional all over the icing on this one... yummy!