Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Day - Bikini Card

Hi Everyone!

I saw two challenges that I really wanted to enter.  First one is Cricut Cardz Challenge - Make a card with summer apparel or an accessory, using any cartridge and colors you'd like. If you follow my blog then you know I love summer and the beach!!! Second, Peachy Keen Stamps lets-face-it-friday - The challenge is patterned products. Whether it's paper, creating your own pattern, or repeating elements. Boy do I love patterned paper!! I just can't get enough of it! I sure hope you enjoy my card. I can't stop singing she wore an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, yellow polka dot bikini.....
Card - 5.5" x 4.25"
Cartridges - Life's a beach, gypsy wanderings, Wild Card
Paper - Recollections, DCWV
Sentiment - Unknown stamp
Ink - Colorbox
PKS - 493 Everyday Character Face Parts
Photobucket

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card plus it made me smile!!!!! Wonderful!!!!! Great job!!!!!

Kate said...

Shelly Your card is so Cute!

Kate

Karen said...

Shelly what a terrific job you did combining the two challenges. Fabulous!

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful, creative job on this card. I love the polka dots on the bikini and sun. Now I would like to invite you to my blog to pick up a couple blog awards I wish to share with you. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Pat N. said...

Adorable card...but now I can't get that song out of my head!--Pat N.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love, love, love your card! It's so bright and cheerful, just makes me happy! But now I have that song in my head too!!

callyannc said...

Love the card. Lpve the colors and I love pattern paper too.
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
Thanks CallyAnn

bonnie said...

Oh wow girly super cute and cheery card sweetie...so fun! :) Hugs x

Amy said...

What a cute card! I love that yellow polka-dot bikini- makes me want to sing the song! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Love all the pattern paper...I LOVE paper too..have way too much!! Your card is just too cute. love that bikini...wish I could get into one like that again, haha!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

this card just puts a smile on my face! Just the cutest thing. Love it!
Cindy Porter
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Very pretty, nice color choice, thanks so much for joining CCC!

Cindy Beland said...

Great job with your AWESOME card!So FUN,LOVE the sweet little sun and the super paper choice!!!:)

Ashley said...

Adorable card, you did an amazing job. Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I am now a follower. :)

I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You.

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Amy said...

This is so cute! I love the PK face you added to the sun! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com