Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall is here!

Hi Everyone!

I've been so busy and wanting to get a few projects done, but time just zooms by. I finally decorated my house (so late this year) and when we finished my son said it's just too cute - we really need some spooky things Mom. He's eight so the smiling bats and glitter pumpkins are just not cuttin it :) 
Boy am I ready for some Fall weather! I was feeling in the mood for Fall today so I created a card for a few challenges. I used the sketch from Mojo Monday it's a fun one. I sure hope you all have a SUPER day, thanks for stopping by!
I followed the sketch and didn't change much - it was a really cool sketch and will use it again.

Card - 5.5" x 4.25
Paper - DCWV & Recollections
Ribbon - Little Scrap Pieces
Machine stitched - (I didn't change my bobbin thread so you can see the white :()
Dry Embossed leaves

CHALLENGES
Little Scrap Pieces -Use Ribbon
The Cuttlebug Spot - "Welcome back Tuesday, it's Fall"
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge - Halloween/fall colors or an owl or all
Frosted Designs - Embossing
More than Favors - Fall Theme
Photobucket

18 comments:

Karen said...

oh Shelly so pretty love that bow. it is fall here in NY will post some leaf pictures soon. It is a great sketch you "aced" this one.

Lydia said...

What a pretty card! Love the colours and bring on fall. :) Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow this is so festive for fall, love the way you did your bow and those leaves are gorgeous....

June Houck said...

Yummmm...autumn leaves and a perfect and festive bow!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great fall card! Love the beautiful bow and the great leaves!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Shelly this has such a clean and lovely appearance love the fall theme

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

ooohh...that is a pretty layout! I love the sweet fall colors and patterns. Your stitching looks great and I LOVE that fabulous, bold bow!

Kate said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Love your card. The colors look amazing. Love the stitching and how you added the bow. Perfect.

Jannie said...

Wow love your take at this weeks challenge!! Love your colors!!

Thank you for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebugs & hugs
Jannie

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Shelly! LOVe your take on the sketch! Awesome job!!!

Karen said...

Such a pretty card! Your machine stitching looks great and I love that ribbon! Thanks for playing along at Little Scrap Pieces! :)

Karen- LSP Guest Designer
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This is beautiful Shelly!! I love the fall colors and the bow....wowzers, gorgeous my friend!!! LOVE it!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jill said...

LOVE this card! Happy World Card Making day! Ps... My link party is open and you might want to come check it because you might know the person who won the giveaway! yay! SMiles, Jill

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and the leaves!! Your bow is fantastic!! Gorgeous as always my friend!! It's definitely Fall here...overcast and a chilly 45!! Brrr!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Shelly,BEAUTIFUL job with your fall card!the colors and details are just perfect and LOVE your stitching,Have a SUPER day my friend!!!:)

Unknown said...

Hi shelly! Great card love all the fall colors. I hear you on decor. My kids are saying same thing they want more monsters lol!

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so pretty Shelly, I love the leaves great colors and great job just enough bling I just love all the colors you used.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge. (FALL)
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Karon said...

Love this card - all the papers, the leaves and that bow - wow. TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/