Whew, what a week! The norm I guess...work, school, soccer, baseball, exercise, and oh yeah except one thing......MY NEW NIECE :) Okay the next few pics are non crafty, sorry!
Introducing Lily Marie
Isn't she a little pumpkin? So precious!
And take a look at these two. Andon & Laney (My son and my 1st niece)
He's 8 and she's 16 months - She is so sweet and just loves her cousin!
I wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the sweet comments about my niece. You sure know how to make a gal smile:)
I also must thank my sweet bloggy friend Shirl over at Creations by Shirl she's super creative, leaves the sweetest comments, and always brightens my day! She passed on the Sunshine blogger award to me. Thank you Shirl!
Here are the rules:
Include award logo in the blog post and thank the blogger who gave it to you & include a link back.
Answer 10 questions about yourself that you made up yourself (yeah, I know, kinda weird)
Nominate 10-12 bloggers for the award and contact them at their site to inform them.
I thought it would be fun to have my son make up the questions. He only made it to 6. I was cutting into his TV time:)
- What's your favorite Color? - PINK
- What's your nickname? - My MIL called me peanut and my BF'S dad called me quarter pint
- What's your favorite TV Show? - Right now it's Nashville. Have you seen it? - its really good!
- What was your favorite toy as a kid? Barbie! I had the dream house, the cars, vans, boats, etc... I was in LOVE with barbie!
- Ok this is a funny q? What height do you want to be when you grown up? Yes, I explained this to him and he said you're all done? I'm only 4-11.
- I love this one - When you are a little girl Did you know you would marry Daddy? My answer - Well I guess so because I always knew I would marry prince charming. (good one huh)
- What is your favorite thing to do? I love being with my boys. They make me laugh and I have such a great time watching them play sports, going to eat, playing games, or just watching a movie. It's all my favorite. BUT, I love me some shopping with my girlfriends and I can't go a day without my walks.
- What is your favorite thing to eat? OK, so we are a FOOD family. So much so that my oldest son is getting his business degree and then on to Culinary school. I love most everything from the finest foods to a local dive. But my all time favorite food is my Grandpa's meatballs - to die for!!
- Where is your favorite place to go? The Beach
- If you could jump on a plane and travel anywhere for a visit where would you go? Italy - I would love to see if we have any long lost relatives and I would EAT!EAT!EAT!