Friday, July 12, 2013

Little Scrap Pieces DT Post - Oh Baby!

Hi Everyone!

How are you? Busy like me?? Phew, I forgot how busy summer can be! So to start our weekend how about a challenge? Little Scrap Pieces Fun Friday has started and the theme is Oh Baby!  Very appropriate Karen at Little Scrap Pieces is expecting her 1st grand baby :) I'm so excited for her and her family! Please pop over and join in the fun and send some well wishes to Karen!

I created a fun little gift card holder and matching card. Another simple project - sorry I'm so short on crafting time :(

I used the cricut cartridge Wrap it up for the pillowbox

That fun banner is made from the postage stamp die at My Craft spot

Paper - My minds eye & Bazzil
Sentiment - My creative time
Ribbon - Little Scrap Pieces
MCS - Postage Dies
Alphabet Die - Lifestyle Crafts (parade)
Jute Twine
Machine stitched

Challenges


Photobucket

14 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful, I just your projects especially the colors you used my friend. I also just noticed the picture of you and your boys, Beautiful. Have a Great Weekend!

Lisa said...

These are just gorgeous, Shelly!! The banner is so sweet!! I love the colors you used!! What fabulous project my friend!! I hope you have fun plans for the weekend!! HUGS :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

I am seriously in love with this color combo!!
ADORABLE!! Love it!!!
Have a wonderful day my friend,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Creations by Shirl said...

So so cute, love the card and treat holder... Perfect colors and they will appreciate it this very much...
TFS Shelly- enjoy your wonderful weekend!

Sherrie K. said...

What a fun project! The color combo is awesome Shelly! I love the adorable pillow pouch and the matching card is perfect! The banners are so fun and LOVE your bow!
Summers are crazy...for sure! I am feeling like you, not so much time to craft:( O'well...enjoy the summer. They come and go SO fast!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable Shelly. The colors are perfect for boy or girl and I really like the pillow box I do those a lot!! Have a great weekend my friend
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Aw these are just too cute. Love colors and papers. The banner is too cute.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Great pillow box and color combo! Carri~Abusybee

Pat N. said...

Very sweet! Love the banner on your baby card, and beautiful ribbons!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER SWEET set Shelly, your card and box is FANTASTIC!!! LOVE IT, Have a AWESOME weekend my friend!!!:)

jessica said...

This is so super awesome my friend! LOVE the colors and LOVE the matching card/pillow box!!!
Awesome job!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

Karen said...

you may be short on time but never short on talent! Love the kraft on this set and even though you used blue with the yellow it still reads gender netural...marvelous!
Karen

GiGi said...

This set is adorable! The colors are wonderful and I love the banner card! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Houses Built of Cards said...

So adorable! Those contrasting colors are AWESOME!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com