Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Santa's Cafe

Hi There!

Just popping in again to enter a couple more challenges. I'm just making the deadline for Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge it's a fun one, Show me the money! Create a card and include a gift card or money slot. 
So here is what I came up with.
A shaped card with a pull out money slot. I created the shape using my gypsy and the Cricut George Cartridge.

I used two sentiments from the new release PKSC-19.

I machine stitched the money slot and added a sentiment also from PKSC-19

Paper - Recollections
Snowflake Dies - Lil Inker Designs
Label Die - My Creative Time
Ink - Tim Holtz
Cuttlebug folder swiss dots

Challenges


Photobucket

13 comments:

Pat N. said...

Very cool how you made that! Nice job!

Cassandra said...

How fun is that!!! Love it! What a great little gift idea! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

jessica said...

Super adorable my friend!!! What a GREAT card/gift card idea!!!

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME looking gift card holder Shelly, LOVE IT!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

SUPER cute Shelly! Very creative on stitching a money slot for inside! Such a great gift card...I will need to remember this one for gift giving-it would be perfect for all my coffee friends!
Happy hump day my friend!
Have a great evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Too cute. Shelly. Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Amber J said...

Super cute! I would love to get that one because I love coffee.

Kate said...

This is seriously so very cute! Love everything about it my friend.

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cool coffee cup, love the hidden slot in there....

Melanie Rozwood said...

What a cute and fun idea. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

Migdalia said...

Simply Adorable!!
Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Maribel said...

I love these colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Krafty Girls!
Maribel

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so awesome!! I love the design!! The embossing is a perfect touch on the lid and the snowflakes are fabulous!! Love, love this my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts