Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Apple of my eye - Craftin Desert Divas "Punny"

For the Die Cuttin Diva Umbrella challenge please go HERE
Hi everyone, 

I'm sharing a card over at Craftin Desert Divas. Please pop over and check out the new stamps. 

I just loved the 3 stamp sets in the new release, they are so fun!  For this card I used the new Punny stamp set.
I wanted to show that you can use the Punny stamp set and make a more traditional card. I know not every crafter uses face stamps and thought I would give you a different look and another option for this set. 
Look at the clean crisp look of these stamps.

I used an apple from the Cricut Cartridge Plantin Schoolbook
Paper - My Minds Eye Quilting Bee
Jute, sequins, gem - A to Z Scrapbooking

Photobucket

15 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Shelly!! I love the papers you used!! You are so creative to use the punny sentiment for a non-punny card!! This is fabulous my friend!! Love it!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute card, great paper and love the border punch on this! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card! The apple cut is awesome and love the sentiment in the center! Perfect for your card design! GREAT job on paper choice and the fun embellishments you added!
Sherrie K

Sukie said...

Super cute card, love the fun patterns and colors you used. The sentiment looks perfect on the apple and the touches of bling are awesome!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love this! Great papers, fabulous accents and fun sentiment - just perfect!

DIANA L. said...

Super fun card I have to say yummy because it is a healthy snack and I love apples.Great contrast!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME looking card Shelly, LOVE your sweet apple!!! Have a SUPER week my friend!!!

Unknown said...

This is just super!! I love the paper and how great everything looks.

Kate said...

Awesome CAS card, Love it.

Kate said...

Awesome CAS card, Love it.

Mayras Designs said...

This is such a cute card !! I love the whole design , the papers are perfect !! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

Hugs,
Mayra

Gerda said...

Beautiful card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda

~Tammy~ said...

Love the Apple cut! Such a sweet card!

Esther said...

Love this card!!! The papers and dies you used are just perfect!! So cute!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Hey Shelly, I think you may have won at the create a friend blog hop over the wknd...might want to check it out...says you have til tomorrow to claim it:)

Here is the link:
http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/2014/03/create-friend-blog-hop-winners_26.html

Good luck!
Sherrie K