Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Die Cuttin Divas "Sketch" Challenge




Hi Everyone!
Happy Tuesday! I'ts time for another Die Cuttin Divas Challenge. Today's theme is a sketch.  I think everyone loves a good sketch. My favorite thing about a sketch is the interpretation, I just love to put my little twist on it.  

Here's what I came up with...



What do you think?

I used star die cuts from Lil Inker Designs
Sentiment- Peachy Keen Stamps
PKSC-14

So interpret the sketch to fit your tast and come play along :) Be sure to stop by and see all the awesome projects by the Design team over at Die Cuttin Divas.
Challenges
Pause Dream Enjoy - Use any Sketch
Every Day is an Occasion - March Linky
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday
DL.Art - March Linky
Just B Creative Crazy - March Linky

Photobucket

11 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a great take on the sketch Shelly! The stars are SO fun-love the awesome mix of pattern papers!! The sentiment is perfect for your card! Love it:)

Whoa....heat wave here! It's a whopping 13 degree's today! We might reach 20 by Fri! Omg, I need to pull out my flip flops! Hahaha, just kidding but sure beats the 20 below we've been having!!
Sun is even out-it's a GOOD day!!
Hugs my friend!
Sherrie K

Creative M said...

A fabulous card!! Awesome take on the sketch!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

jessica said...

I just LOVE this Shelly! What a gorgeous card!!!!!
Super take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous, Shelly!! I love the stars and the papers you used!! The sentiment is perfect!! Absolutely fabulous take on the sketch!! This is awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy said...

AWESOME job with the sketch Shelly, your card look FANTASTIC as always!!!Have a SUPER week my friend!!! :)

Pat N. said...

Love your twist on the sketch. Great card and papers!

Tanya/Nonna said...

What a great layout and I love the colors you used. The stars look fabulous and the sentiment is perfect - love it!

Gerda said...

Beautiful card! I love the stars and the papers you used! Have a great day.
Gerda

DIANA L. said...

Oh my stars Shelly what a great card
fun papers.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Janis PauseDreamEnjoy said...

Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

Nana said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks for linking up with the Crafty Playtime

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥