Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Father's Day

Hello,

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD. This week we're celebrating Father's Day early :) If you are creating Father's day cards, come share with us. I created a VERY clean and simple card using some basics. 

One of my favorite patterns is wood grain and I think this print is on the masculine side. I die cut it using a stitched rectangular die.

I simply die cut "Happy" and then stamped father's day below it. So simple and you could make tons of these in no time at all.

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

3 comments:

Gerda said...

What a great CAS card for Father's Day!! Love the background paper you used!! Have a great day.
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is simply beautiful. I love woodgrain too.

Leslie

Sherrie K. said...

Great CAS card Shelly! The background looks fantastic~awesome design my friend!

I hope you are enjoying your summer as it officially starts in 5 days, lol! It has been pretty nice so far the month of June. A little cooler than normal but I guess we'll take it~
The weeks are flying by it seems. I have been busy watching Arya and Ailey a couple days a week which is keeping me on my toes. Ailey turns 1 already in early July. Can't believe it! It has been fun hanging out with these little peanuts. I can only imagine the kind of trouble they are going to get into as they get older?? I was able to get a little craft time in this week. It sure has been a little more difficult to find free time lately. Darn kids...but I don't think I would want it any other way :) They are only litte once!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K