Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Die Cuttin' Diva's - Birthday

Hello,

Happy Tuesday and welcome to another challenge day over at DCD. This week is a fun one, it's all about Birthdays! I just love to make Birthday cards and tags, it is the one item I can't seem to have enough. I go through many birthday tags as I use lots of gift bags for gift giving and I love to have a pretty tag for the outside.


I used some acetate for this tag.

It was really hard to photograph :( I made it very simple with a sentiment and a die cut balloon.

I used two types of Trendy twine the spotlight color Totally Black Trendy Twine Solid Black and Black Licorice

Please pop over to Die Cuttin Divas Challenge and check out the inspiration from DT and join us for the challenge! We would love to have you.

Join the group over on facebook HERE
 photo Blog footer.png

7 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very SWEET my friend!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M




Lisa said...

This is so fabulous, Shelly!! I love that you used acetate!! It looks amazing!! Beautiful tag my friend!! I hope you are enjoying the last few days of June!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

katieo said...

Very cute tag. I love the acetate.

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Tag! LOVE the Acetate idea!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Very cute Shelly! I love the acetate idea:) So fun!
Have a great 4th!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

L.B. said...

Okay this clear tag is super cool

laurie said...

Cute tag! Great idea!