Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Trendy Twine - Celebrate

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a card spotlighting Berries Jubilee Trendy Twine. I love Red, White, and Blue and thought... I'm going to try and use the patriotic theme to create a universal celebration card.


I wanted to use these pretty rose die cuts because I wanted to put the twine in the center of each rose. 

I used a "Celebrate" die cut and cut some silver glitter card stock and  it just didn't show up as much as I would have liked so overlapped it with blue card stock.

I'm always looking for a unique or non traditional way to share something fun. So here's one more way to use a patriotic theme in a celebration kinda way :) 

Hope you stop by the blog and have a look at all the FUN!
Berries Jubilee Trendy Bakers Twine - Navy Blue & Red

8 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the papers you used and the pretty rose dies!! Beautiful card, Shelly!! Happy Summer, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth F. said...

Oh my gosh! Those papers you used are GORGEOUS! I have never seen anything like the background paper you used. What a fun way to use the twine too! I love the sparkle of the die cut.

Sherrie K. said...

Love this!! The papers are so festive Shelly! The dies are awesome and the way you used the twine is brilliant! GREAT design Shelly!
Hope you are enjoying your summer my friend!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

So Festive & Pretty! Wonderful card Shelly!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sukie said...

Such a gorgeous card! I love the fun papers you used and those beautiful flowers! The twine centers are just spectacular! Love this project!

Migdalia said...

I love the beautiful papers. Gorgeous card my friend!!Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is super duper gorgeous Shelly!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, this is gorgeous. I love those die cute -- they are so pretty.

Lesley
Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine