Sunday, June 18, 2017

Trendy Twine - Happy Father's Day!

Hello!

The Trendy team is celebrating Father's Day and we have some great projects for you! I always give treats to the Father's in my life! My hubby loves his snacks. So this bag will be filled with all his favorite tiny treats :)

 This is such a fun little gift idea and so surprisingly easy. The hardest part was picking colors :)


I started with the APB Kraft bags and for the collar I just used a strip of card stock and wrapped it to look like a collar.

Next I cut the tie from an old cricut cartridge. I can't remember which one :(  but there are lots of tie die cuts available. You can even hand cut one.


Lastly, I just wrapped the top in Spiced pumpkin trendy twine and tied a tiny bow.

So easy and so FUN!

Hope you stop by the blog and have a look at all the FUN!


Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Bakers Twine - Pumpkin Orange, Natural, & Brown - Thanksgiving, Fall

Kraft Tin Tie Bags





6 comments:

Beth F. said...

This is such an adorable treat bag idea! I love it!

Sukie said...

Such an fun gift bag idea! I love the collar with the tie! The twine accent looks so awesome too!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so super fun! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

Lisa said...

This could not be more adorable!! I love the idea of the tie and collar!! Wrapping the twine looks amazing!! Love this, my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

Omg, what a great idea! I love this and perfect for any guy in your life! The spiced pumpkin tie is such a great addition to your fabulous tie!
Hugs,
Sherrie K
Sorry, I haven't been in touch lately! Ugh, so much going on, I can hardly keep up:(

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Gosh... How Cool! LOVE the way you used the twine on that tie... so creative & FUN!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations