Thursday, September 27, 2018

Trendy Baker's Twine - Happy Birthday

Hi There!

I'm over on the TT blog to share another project using this months spotlight color Totally Kraft Trendy Twine.  If you recall, I made a fun project using TT seed packets HERE. I thought I would make a larger card to go with the set.
Here they are together. 

For the card, I used some of the same pattern paper as the seed packet/envelope and some coordinating patterns too. I outlined the card in  Totally Kraft Trendy Twine which I just love how it turned out. the color goes so nicely with the Kraft paper.

Be sure to stop back to see more fun projects, we'll be sharing inspiration all month!

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook





3 comments:

Beth F. said...

What a fun way to use the Trendy Twine! I think your card is wonderful :)

Helen said...

I love this card!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card Shelly! I love your choice of papers~fun design! The little seed packet was adorable and your card matches up perfectly! Adorable set my friend!
Sorry, it's been a while since I've been around. I have definitely lost my mojo since the loss of my Dad and just can't seem to get motivated. Thanks you for the inspiration my friend.
Hope you and your family are doing well...miss talking with you :( We decided not to make our trip this fall as things have been a bit overwhelming. I am hoping next fall, we can make it back out to CA for a bit. I would love to go back to Manhatten/Hormosa Beach area..it was beautiful and so relaxing!
Have a great day,
Sherrie K