Thursday, October 11, 2018

Trendy Baker's Twine - Instant Witch...

Hi There!

I'm over on the TT blog sharing a fun Halloween treat. Oh how I love this month for all sorts of reasons one, because this month we are featuring Gray Licorice Trendy Twine and the Skinny Candy Chutes which are the perfect combination for Halloween treats.
I used the Skinny Candy Chutes and filled them with Halloween themed pencils. Four pencils fit perfectly in the chute.
I created a fun tag that I stamped with a sentiment from the Happy Halloween set. I tied the tag with Gray Licorice Trendy Twine. 
Here's a close up of the cute witch hat.

These are just as cute and simple as can be. Would be great for classroom treats as they can be made so easily.

Be sure to stop by the blog to see all the fun projects this month! We are sharing some awesome treats!

The Trendy Twine color of the month is Gray Licorice and it's a festive twist of black and gray.  This twist was originally created with Halloween in mind, but it's perfect enough to use all year long.


Our packaging for this month is the Skinny Candy Chutes. These clear boxes are great for M&Ms, jelly beans, and small gumballs.  They are 8" long so you can even slide a pen or pencil in if you are wanting a non-candy treat.

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

A super cute & fun treat! For me? LOL
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beth F. said...

I absolutely love that those candy chutes also work for pencils! Super cute idea!