Friday, January 3, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Treats and Sweets


Happy New Year! I'm over on the Trendy Blog  sharing a winter treat using some Trendy Twine & Annie Paper Boutique products.


Have you used APB Kraft bags? They are such great little bags to have handy for treat holders. I used them here to make the adorable snowman treat. I found a cute snowman die cut in my collection and cut him out. I used some coordinating papers and placed them on the front of the bag. I stamped a sentiment from the This is December 2 Stamp Set,


I added the peppermint candy coated pretzels and tied it with some Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine,

I hope the New Year brings joy, happiness and lots of time to create fun projects! I hope have inspired you to pull out your paper and create a treat!!

You can stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.

This is December #2 Clear Stamp Set - Christmas Jounaling, Memory Keeping


3x5 Kraft Paper Bag

Frosted Cranberry Trendy Bakers Twine - Red & Light Blue - Christmas, Holiday


If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook



2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super cute treat my friend!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Migdalia's Crafts

Beth F. said...

Super cute treat for the new year!