Thursday, April 9, 2020

Trendy Twine - Friends make life sweeter

Hello Trendy Fans!

How are you all doing? I hope everyone is healthy and safe at home. I'm over on the Trendy blog today. The team has had a bit of a break but we are back and it couldn't be better timing. I don't know about you but I really need things to take my mind off the serious stuff :)

So this month the team is spotlighting Lemon Tart Trendy Twine & the Mini Kraft Take Out Box. Okay I just want to warn you now.... You might fall in love with this little cutie!

I miss seeing my friends and boy the sentiment I used here today could not be more true...

I decorated this Mini Kraft Take Out Box with a pretty paper flower and some black and white pattern paper. 
I created a little tag out of lemon-tag-itlemon-midnight-trendy-page-dots and a sweet sentiment from you-me-planner-stamps. Lastly, I tied it with Lemon Tart Trendy Twine.

I hope I have inspired you to pull out your paper and create a treat!!

You can stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.




If you are new to Trendy Twine, check out these places for more inspiration:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


3 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Shelly, this is totally adorable. I love the tag and beautiful flower.

Lesley
Annie’s Paper Boutique

Beth F. said...

This is such a beautiful treat box! I really love that flower and the sentiment <3

Helen said...

This is a very pretty treat!