Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Happy Birthday

Hi Trendy Fans!

Hope everyone is doing well.  I'm sharing a Birthday gift using Trendy Twine's spotlight products of the month Posy Trendy Twine.

If you give a gift card as a gift, you don't just have to place it in a card. I always try and package it up so it looks cute! I usually take a plastic lunch sack and add some fun filler and place the GC inside.

Next, I always like to make a handmade tag and tie you can tie it up with gorgeous Trendy Twine. The tag is a die cut tag that I cut and added some dimensional tape. I also used some fun die cut candles and stamped with Happy Birthday. I added some Raspberry Cupcake Sequins and tied the GC with Posy Trendy Twine

Thanks for stopping by and I hope this inspires you to get creative!

You can stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.



Raspberry Cupcake Sequins
Raspberry Cupcake Sequins – Annie's Paper Boutique
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group


2 comments:

Beth F. said...

Such a sweet birthday treat!

Migdalia said...

Super cute treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts