Thursday, June 11, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Coffee makes every day possible!

Hello Trendy Fans!

I hope everyone is doing well :) I'm over on the Trendy Blog this week and we have some fun projects for you this month. We're celebrating Dad! This month we are spotlighting Blue Berry Trendy Twine and I have created a really fun gift card holder. I just love the Coffee Planner Stamps from Annies Paper Boutique. The sentiments are so cute! 

This gift card holder is a die cut and it comes with a sleeve that is perfect for these stamps. I lined the coffee sleeve with Blue Berry Trendy and the kraft and blueberry look great together!

This is a picture of the GC holder open, it gives plenty of room to include a sentiment.

Super easy and perfect gift for the coffee loving Dad in your life. Thanks for stopping by and I hope this inspires you to get creative!

You can stop by the Trendy store and check out the products I used for this project.

Blue Berry Trendy Twine


Need Coffee Planner Stamps - 4x4 - Caffeine, Coffee Lover, Buzzed ...

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group








1 comment:

Beth F. said...

What a great card! I love the shape and that it holds a gift card too!