Thursday, July 30, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine - Stars & Stripes Gift Card Holder

Hi There!

I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing a fun project using the monthly spotlight product, Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine & Mini Glassine Bags.


Today I made a gift card holder out of an Annies Paper Boutique Mini Glassine Bags. Now, let me first say, you can use any size of the APBs bags. I used the mini bag but it looks like it's sold out but all the other Glassine bags are in stock
I just folded half the bag up and sealed it on the sides only. This pocket allows plenty of room for the GC. It also gives you a back pocket behind the GC where you can add a note.
Then you can add a decorative band and of course Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine. Then you can add your sentiment to the glassine bag. I used a sentiment Merry & Bright Stamps which are on sale right now! 

I hope you will give this a try... Take a peek at all the products I used to make this gift card holder.

2 comments:

Beth F. said...

What a great way to present a gift card!

Helen said...

This is such a great gift card holder!