Monday, January 18, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Hello Sweetie!

Hello There!

Happy New Year! I created a sweet treat using some APB & Trendy twine.  Hop on over to the Blog to see all the details.


These popcorn boxes are just the cutest little holders! I used one of my favorite Small treat sacks and filled with candy kisses. These sacks fits PERFECTLY inside the Pink Mini Popcorn Boxes. I just tied the sack with some pretty Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.

For the front of the box, I used heart die cuts and stamped with a sentiment from the You & Me Planner Stamp Set.
The possibilities are endless with these little treats! They are mini but hold quite a bit and you can decorate them so many ways. Stop by the STORE and check out the January specials!!

Here is everything I used from Annie's Paper Boutiques today:



Pink Mini Popcorn Box

Small Treat Sacks - 2" x  1-1/2" x 5" Clear Gusset Bags
You & Me Planner Stamps - 4x4


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook




1 comment:

Beth F. said...

Shelly, this is such and ADORABLE treat! I love it!