Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Happy Birthday

Hello There! 

I have a fun card to share today, using some Trendy Twine Products!


I created this fun card using die cut balloons and Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine
I thought it would be fun to use the twine for the balloon strings and then I added a few accents with sequins. 

The sentiment is from two different stamp sets Smile Stamp Set, & Documenting the Everyday 2 Stamp Set. This is a really clean and simple card perfect for someone that loves Red & Pink.

Here is everything I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:



Stop by the store to see the beautiful Valentine's Day themed samplers of Trendy Twine!

The Tickled Pink Trendy Twine Sampler includes Totally White, Tickled Pink, and Totally Pink


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment:

Beth F. said...

I simply LOVE those huge balloons on your card! I need to make a card like this :) Thanks for the inspiration!