Thursday, February 25, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Hello Note Card

Hello There! 

I have a sweet little note card set to share with you today! I'm over on the Trendy Blog sharing all the details. Pop over and see the details.


I love the pink and brown combo so much! I added a very simple hello die cut and created a little note set.


Wrapped up with some Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine and it's the perfect little set.

Here is everything I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


2 comments:

Beth F. said...

That is such a cute way to present the set, tied with a bow of Trendy Twine!

Migdalia said...

Very pretty note cards!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts