Saturday, December 25, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Merry Christmas

 Merry Christmas!

The team at Trendy Twine has some Christmas projects to share. Pop over to the blog and check out the fun.

I'm sharing some fun Christmas tags


I created little note card tags using a couple of dies. I used a square die for the cards and a Christmas tree. I added some tiny ornaments using Delightful Sequins & Jolly Shaker Sequins


I used a sentiment from the Merry & Bright Stamp Set and tied each tag with Holly Trendy Twine
I just love that these are like little cards and you can write on the inside like a card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope my project inspires you to get creative and make something homemade with paper and twine!

Hoping you enjoy the day with family and friends!

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

Here are all the products I used to make my tags.








1 comment:

Beth F. said...

Wonderful tags, Shelly! Merry Christmas!