Friday, December 31, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine - Thanks

Happy New Year's Eve!

Hi There! 

Im popping in to share one last project before we close 2021.

I finally had some time to make some projects other than holiday themed and I found this gorgeous pattern paper that goes so perfectly with our spotlight color Twisted Lime

I made one of many thank you notes I'll be needing. I still love to send a handwritten thank you. My card is a very simple little note card, but with this bold pattern it makes a big statement. 
Do you have the APB Kraft Scallop Note Cards? These are honestly the best note cards I've used. They have the perfect weight to them and paired with the Kraft Small Envelope they are they BEST set I own.

I added a thanks die and tied the note with Twisted Lime. So simple, and you can easily make a bunch of these quickly.

I hope you have had a chance to stop by the boutique, hurry today is the last day to shop the December deals.

Twisted Lime




Have a wonderful day.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you'll want to check these out:
Trendy Twine Store
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram



1 comment:

Beth F. said...

This is such a sweet and elegant note card. Very pretty!